PRIVACY & POLICY
Thank you for visiting our website, www.artpowher.com. This Site is operated by ARTPOWHER Contemporary GmbH, a company incorporated in Switzerland with company number CH-020.4.068.878-4 and having its registered office at Lättenstrasse 16 b, 8185 Winkel (Zurich), Switzerland. Owner & CEO: Anna Maurrasse-Tomaiuolo, email@example.com.
The web design was created in collaboration with ARTPOWHER by the Creative Designer Giò Black, Graphic Design Agency www.lyor.ch. The implementation and programming of the website was realized by the Design & Web Agency Spinner und Weber GmbH, spinnerundweber.ch.
Ownership, use and property rights
- All copyright, trademarks, domain names, design rights, database rights, patents and other intellectual property rights of any kind whether or not they are registered or unregistered (anywhere in the world) in and on the Site including all content and applications located on the Site shall remain vested in ARTPOWHER Contemporary, its licensors or rights holders specifically named in the imprint. Such rights are reserved.
- You may retrieve and display the content on the Site on a device screen and print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the content on the Site without written permission from ARTPOWHER Contemporary. For questions regarding this matter please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you do not wish to enable cookies, you can set up your browser not to allow cookies, and only allow them in individual settings.
- If you disable cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
- By visiting www.artpowher.com, the following data may be stored: the name of your internet service provider, your IP address, the version of your browser software, the operating system of the computer, the date, the time, the website from which you are visiting this website, the search words used to find this website. The data is collected for statistical, backup and tracking purposes. Your data will not be used to draw conclusions about you personally. Information is only statistically analyzed to improve our products, services and the technology involved.